Filmora is an easy video editing software. It provides lots of video editing tools, drag and drops video editing future, filters, transitions, overlays, elements, split-screen that you need to edit a video like a professional. With Filmora you can access a library of royalty-free music, so you can add or put it into your project directly. You can export videos in different formats like MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, TS, 3GP, etc. Save videos to play on portable divices like smartphones, iPhones, iPad, iPods, etc or burn to DVD. Also, Filmora offers you Upload videos directly on Youtube, Vimeo. Convert any videos to Mp3.
Key Futures of Wondershere Filmora
- Drag and Drop video editing
- Screen recording
- Speed control
- Split-screen editing
- Timeline editing
- Video stabilization
- 4k video editing support
- Frame editing
- Direct upload videos on Youtube,
The system required for Filmora
- Supported OS: Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 ( 64 bit OS ONLY).
- CPU: Intel i5 or better, 2GHz+. (Intel 6th Gen or newer recommended).
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos);
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later. Please keep your graphics driver updated.
- Disk : 10GB free hard-disk space (SSD recommended).
How to Use Filmora Without Watermark
There also another method to use watermark-free Filmora free of cost using a creaked key. Using a creaked key you can easily use Filmora and export unlimited videos without watermark free of cost.
Note: Mind it using a creaked key is not a safer way for you.