Insert a Picture in Shapes in WPS Office presentation
1. Open WPS Office, you can use the Windows search🔎 option for it.
2. Click on Presentation and select Blank template
3. Go to the Insert tab and click the Shapes, then insert a shape
4. Select the Shape and the click the Shape fill option under the Drawing Tools tab, then Picture or Texture > From Picture (See screenshot below)
5. Now find the image you want to insert and then click on Open. After inserting or filling the cube with an image, the cube looks like