Do you want to play Audio with a visualization effect?
Well, Today in this tutorial you learn how to enable the 3D visualization effect in VLC media player. If you use the VLC media player then it’s simple and easy to enable visualization effect.
Here below, I’m going to share a step by step complete tutorial on how to enable visualization effect in VLC media player with screenshot instruction just simple follow all the steps.
How to Enable Visualization Effect in VLC
1. Open VLC Media Player on you Computer/Laptop
2. Go to Media then Open File [shortcut Ctrl + O] and select an audio file to play. You can also play by Right-clicking on that audio file and the Open With > VLC Media Player
3. Now go to the Audio option on the top Menu bar of the VLC Media Player then Visualizations > Select a visualization option. Then the audio will automatically play with that visualization effect.
- How to change Album Art in VLC media player.
- How to convert Video into Audio using VLC media player.
- How to take Screenshot in VLC media player.