Are you trying to merge multiple images into a PDF file?
Many people wanted to know how to convert images into a PDF file for free and that’s why we are here to help them through this tutorial post. If you are also searching for this then just follow this tutorial till the end.
Well, you are in the right place in this tutorial you learn how to convert multiple images into a PDF file without downloading any software for free of cost online.
Yeah! free of cost you can easily convert your multiple image files of JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF format using the online free service of lots of websites.
In daily day-to-day work many times, you faced the problem when you have to merge/convert your document images into a PDF file to upload online.
Here are some best websites to convert images into a PDF file online, you don’t have to need to download any software. Just upload your images into one of these websites and you can easily convert them into a PDF file and then download and save it on your computer.
Top 10 Best Websites to Convert JPG to PDF
How to Convert Images into a PDF File
1. Go to the website smallpdf.com and select the JPG to PDF option.
2. Then a new page will be open, now simply click on the “Choose Files” button and select the images from your computer.
3. After you hit that button then a popup file selection dialog box will be open. You browse and find the images folder location on your computer and simply select all the images and click the Insert button.
4. Your images will upload, once it uploaded you can customize the sequence of the images just by dragging it, and also you can add more images just by clicking Add More option. Once you setup all just click Create PDF Now button.
5. Now your PDF is ready to download and save. To download just click on the Download button then the PDF file will start downloading.
Your images are now successfully converted into a PDF file.
The process of converting the images to PDF is almost the same as the above-given step by step tutorial.
I hope you find something informative in this tutorial. If you really find helpful this tutorial then please do share it on social platforms – Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc with your friends, and don’t forget to leave a comment for any query/suggestion related to this topic.