Today in this article, I’m going to sharing how you can easily export audio (mp3) from a video file using Wodershare Filmora software. Wondershare Filmora is a simple video editing software.
Here the complete step-by-step guide to export audio (mp3) from a video using Wodershre Filmora software you just follow the steps on your pc
Before proceeding with the article make sure that you have already installed the Wondershare Filmora on your pc. If you don’t then here download and install it.
How to export Audio from Video using Filmora
2. Now the Filmora dashboard will open, then click on the import ⬇️option and select the media file, you want to export the audio, and then click on the “Open” button.
3. After your media file imported point the mouse into the media file and click on the ⊕ button then the video will be added to the project. Now click on the “Export” option
4. Now the output dialog box will be open, select the MP3 format and then give the file name and the file destination or location where you want to save the audio file
5. Here you can change the bit rate of the audio. To customize the bit rate for audio click on the “Setting” option, then the setting dialog box will be open. Now you can select a bit rate like 128kbps, 320kbps or custom then click on the “Ok” button
6. After all, done just click on the “Export” option then the exporting or converting the audio will start immediately, sometimes it will take a little time to complete.
After completing the exporting click on the “Find Target” option to find the audio file.
Congrats you have exported the audio from the video successfully. Now enjoy the audio.
Here how you can convert a video into audio or mp3 using a VLC media player.