Nowadays privacy protection is most important for everyone because most of the works are done through the internet. Thousands of online trackers are following you every day, collecting information about where you go online and slowing down your speed. In that’s the reason why we should have to looks for a better safe and secure web browser for our smartphone for daily internet surfing.
So, Today in this post we listed down some best fast, safe, and secure web browsers for Android devices which gives you a simple user interface and better privacy protection to experience healthy daily internet surfing.
Top 5 Best Browsing Apps for Android 
1. Google Chrome
- Browse fast and secure: Chrome has Google Safe Browsing built-in. It keeps your phone safe by showing warnings to you when you attempt to navigate to dangerous sites or download dangerous files.
- Incognito Browsing: Use Incognito mode to browse the internet without saving your history. Browse privately across all your devices.
- Google voice search: Chrome gives you an actual web browser you can talk to. Use your voice to find answers on-the-go without typing and go hands-free. You can browse and navigate quicker using your voice anywhere, anytime.
- Built-in Google translator: Chrome has Google Translate built-in to help you to translate the entire web into your own language with one tap.
2. Opera Browser
- Ad Blocker: Opera’s native ad blocker effectively helps you get rid of intrusive ads and loads your pages faster to streamline your browsing experience.
- Free built-in VPN: Improve your privacy and security with our built-in and free VPN. Turn on Opera VPN in private mode and your IP address will be replaced with a virtual one to help you avoid unintended location and identification information sharing.
- Private browsing: Use private tabs to go incognito anywhere on the Internet without leaving a trace on your device. Easily switch between private and normal browsing in the tab gallery.
- Night mode: Opera’s night mode provides you adjustable lighting options to get the most comfortable reading experience in the dark and the least eye strain.
3. Firefox Browser
- Fast, Safe, and Secure: Firefox is fast and a powerful web browser that protects your privacy. Keep what’s personal private with Enhanced Tracking Protection, which automatically blocks over 2000 online trackers from invading your privacy.
- Firefox across devices: Sync your devices to take your favorite bookmarks, saved logins, and browsing history wherever you go.
- Next Level Privacy: Your privacy has been upgraded. Private Browsing with Tracking Protection blocks parts of Web pages that may track your browsing activity.
- Add-ons: Take control of your mobile browser by personalizing Firefox with add-ons like ad blockers, password and download managers, and more.
- Stream any video or web content to any streaming capable screen from your smartphone.
4. DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser
- Escape/Hide online tracking: Firefox automatically blocks hidden third-party trackers which stops the companies behind those trackers from collecting and selling your data.
- Browse Privately: Firefox private search engine comes built-in so you can search the Internet without being tracked.
- Enforce Encryption: This force sites to use an encrypted (HTTPS) connection where available, protecting your data from prying eyes, like from unwanted snoopers and Internet service providers.
- Decode Privacy: Each site you visit gets a Privacy Grade (A-F) so that you can see how protected you are and you can even dig into the details to see who caught tracking you.
5. Microsoft Edge
- Private Browsing: When you use InPrivate tabs your browsing data (cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn’t saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
- Control of your data: •Tracking prevention blocks trackers from sites you aren’t accessing directly. This is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to start having a more private browsing experience.
- Block Ads: AdBlock plus helps you to block all the unwanted ads from third-party sites.
- Personalized Browsing: Securely sync all your favorites, passwords, and other saved data across all the devices.